2009年1月13日火曜日

BEST blogs from other classes!! ★)゚o゚(

This was my first time to see the other class members blogs. There was a lot of people and blogs. And there was various design blog! It was very interesting to see them.

Especially, these three blogs, I recommend you to check!!♪♪♪

You are NO1!

I like this blog's design veeeery much!! This blog has unity. All pictures in this blog has white frame. Then, it uses not too much colors. and... I like the choice of picture and content. This blog makes me fun only by these pictures. It is also reason why I chose this blog!!


You are NO2!! 

I chose this NO2!! The good point of this blog, I think, its simpleness. This blog dosen't use color on its background and bright color. It's little monotonous, but it is easy to read. Moreover, this blog has a lot of information. These are reasons why I chose this blog. 


You are NO3!!!

NO3 is this blog! This blog's content is full, so we can learn a lot of things from this blog!! This blog also dosen't use so many colors. I can enjoy reading. May be, reading it is hard, but you can also enjoy this content. Let's check this♪

0 件のコメント: