2009年1月7日水曜日

The Best Blogs !!!

I enjoyed reading other blogs! There are a lot of GOOD blogs!! so... It was really difficult for me to chose only three blogs. However, I tried to choose 3 bloggs which I loved !!!


Here...!!!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


NO1 THIS!
I think this blog is the best. I love this blog's title, design, pictures and contents! There are a lot of informetion and links! We can learn many things from her blog! She writes articles as if she talks to us. Her talk makes me fun. I think you can also enjoy when you are reading her articles♪^^ This is the reason why I chose her blog.


NO2 THIS!!
I think this blog is also good!! She also write a lot!! Her articles have a lot of information and links. Her English is easy to understand, so we can read easily. I think it is the good point that she change the colors of important parts. This is the reason why I chose her blog.


NO3 THIS!!!
I love this blog's design, English choice and content so much! Especially, I love her movie's article. She writes the movies I don't know. I am really interested in this contents. Then,She changes the colors of links, so we can find easily where links are. This is the reason why I chose her blog.

1 件のコメント:

mickey さんのコメント...

Your blog is easy to read♪